05 May 2014

YOUR SWEET FRAGRANCE



Many of you have sweet nectar as my flower.

You have been afraid to open up your petals, are working hard to hide your fragrance, and fighting to stay closed. You have been fearful because you do not want any winged creatures coming in your direction.

You don’t want to be leached, stung, or taken advantage of by anything anymore. Do not fear what is coming to visit your fragrance. Dismiss your preconception that something is coming to get you.

Although the flying creature is bouncing around like a clumsy overweight bumble bee, they are not coming to harm you. These creatures are not bees but my servants commissioned from my throne coming towards you. They are coming with great vessels, golden bowls, to collect your fragrance and bring them to Me.

I am sending my angels with large vessels to collect your incense, your sweet smelling savor… your PRAYERS. So open up, your fragrance of prayer must not be hidden by the beautiful petals that surround it. Don’t let the outstretched working of your life cover your intimate words of prayer. Everything that surrounds your life may be soft, colorful, and beautiful but that is not what I am coming for.

LET YOUR SWEET SMELLING PRAYERS BE RELEASED!!!

Whatever is surrounding your prayer MUST open up and surrender.
I HAVE COME FOR YOUR PRAYERS!

Your sweet smelling prayers have reached my nostrils and now I am about to breath back on you. I am answering your prayers bringing my breath and life to them. Look at what has happened to other prayers that have reached my nostrils – exodus, protection, victory, fertility, new life, wealth, salvation, answers to the unexplainable, expansion, gifting …

GIVE ME YOUR PRAYERS, MY BELOVED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment