02 May 2014

MY NEXT GENERATION (A MESSAGE FOR TEENS)

The Lord is stirring the heart of juveniles and motivating them with vision, passion, and direction!

They are belittled, told they don't know life yet, sarcastically told they are looking thru rose coloured glasses, or they are dreaming too big (by parents and leaders).

The Lord is saying step back and stop withholding my next generation from what I am leading them to do. I am placing a faith in
them you as their parents and leaders have not been able to operate in. I am redeeming the time and my Kingdom by a current generation of faithful youth who will innovate, populate, and regulate in high places.

Do not despise, envy, or aggravate these youth. I the Lord God are training them since you just wanted to control and use them!

Colossians 3:21 NLT

Fathers, do not aggravate your children, or they will become discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment