02 May 2014

DON'T BE COLORBLIND

In a Kingdom discussion with one of my business friends, he proudly said he was colorblind...

The Holy Spirit immediately said "Don't be Colorblind. A colorblind person cannot see the multifaceted dimensions of my beauty & glory. A colorblind person has a deficiency that must be healed. They only see one color or cannot see certain colors".

I have sent you to help the blind have sight to see all colors, appreciate all colors, and honor me with all colors. No one color has dominance over another, they all work together to express the dimensions of My creation!"

Isaiah 42:7 NLT

You will open the eyes of the blind. You will free the captives from prison, releasing those who sit in dark dungeons.

Long story short, my friend was transformed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment