10 September 2015

HONORING MY BRIDE TO BE






I was in prayer this morning and the Spirt of the Lord came heavily upon me. He had me (in a rare way) reflect on words from my childhood about a girlfriend. He said…”THOSE ARE MY THOUGHTS, LET ME TELL YOU MORE”!

Even though I am married, this message is geared to every woman on the planet whether Christian or inspiring to be a Christian. Regardless of where you are or what you been thru, God wants to honor you today as he reflects on His BRIDE TO BE.

Jesus says:
- I want to love you forever.
- I don’t want a girlfriend for long, I want a wife for the rest of my eternal Life.
- I want experience after experience with you.
- I can’t even keep the fire inside of me for you.
- My fire goes out to and fro looking for you
- I am a consuming fire without you.
- Please love me with your lips, your heart, and your mind.
- My passion grows daily for you
- I never stop thinking, planning, looking, and reaching out for you.
- I will not others grope you, harass you, trick you, or abuse you.
- Those who try and harm your body, mind, or spirit will get a personal visit from me.
- I will grind into pieces those that try to break your heart.
- I am coming to cover your eyes and lead you to my storehouse
- I have abundant treasures for you to see.
- I am twirling in excitement, creating a storm, to see how you will respond to what I have prepared for you.
- Take my hand and feel my pulse, my heart beats speedily for you.
- Can’t you see, I am blushing?
- I have sweet fragrances, eternal garments, and precious gems for you.
- I have a seat, a table, a crown, and a scepter for you.
- Sit here beside me and let me see the wonders you generate around me.
- My eyes are filled with the splendor of your presence.
- I can’t wait till you are mine!
- No other can love you the way I will, forever.
- Every day that goes by is another day closer to the LOVE of MY LIFE!

Hosea 2:14-15 MSG
14-15 “And now, here’s what I’m going to do:
    I’m going to start all over again.
I’m taking her back out into the wilderness
    where we had our first date, and I’ll court her.
I’ll give her bouquets of roses.
    I’ll turn Heartbreak Valley into Acres of Hope.
She’ll respond like she did as a young girl,
    those days when she was fresh out of Egypt.

Revelation 19:7-9 AMP
7 Let us rejoice and shout for joy [exulting and triumphant]! Let us celebrate and ascribe to Him glory and honor, for the marriage of the Lamb [at last] has come, and His bride has prepared herself.

8 She has been permitted to dress in fine (radiant) linen, dazzling and white—for the fine linen is (signifies, represents) the righteousness (the upright, just, and godly living, deeds, and conduct, and right standing with God) of the saints (God’s holy people).

9 Then [the angel] said to me, Write this down: Blessed (happy, to be envied) are those who are summoned (invited, called) to the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he said to me [further], These are the true words (the genuine and exact declarations) of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment